If I lose weight?

I know men are very visual creatures, but I know I'm overweight. I'm doing this for myself. But... if I lose weight, will more men began to notice me more?

64

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they will. It's guaranteed.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, they will.

• It's like magic...

• They'll have less respect for you. You should do it cause it losens the insecurities you may have. And your self esteem.

• I am doing it for myself because I know if I do, i feel better.

• Still, a thin girl.
      I'm attacking myself because I know people are doing it behind my back.
      This guy was interested In me then he just stopped talking to me, that ruined me. Because I know he's probably thinking I'm fat and ugly.

• So your giving control over how you should feel, your going let end all be all over some guy who never was worth your time in the fist place. And you said probably with no confidence so I am to assume your making it up. Stop it! Really, your better than this. You giving other control over you but when someone trying to help you it's like well this bad experience justifies it all. Nope. In fact you are afraid to admit that guys do like you for who you are but mentally holding yourself back cause of that experience. Even if you had 10 guys rejecting you. Your not on earth for them. You are on earth to live and learn. Not see who likes you and who doesn't.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, usually. Men are more prone to look at females who have nice bodies. But losing weight takes time. And its good that you stated that you are doing it for yourself and not for men. Because believe it or not, skinny females may attract men but that doesn't mean that they get good men also. They can get with a guy who is abusive and who has no drive to do anything with his life. Good luck on your journey

• People find it attractive if you take care of yourself, that's just the way it is

• yes they will dear

• it works

• If you feel better then they will notice