1. No friends/no social life
2. No car
3 Live with parents or roommates
4. No job
5. Bad credit/Debt
6. No college degree
Pertaining to a 30 year old male.
Please list the reasons why?
I'm currently 30 and
1. Have friends/have a social life Plan to travel on a airplane at least 2 times a year.
2. No car and no license. Looking to get my permit.
3. Live alone in a studio paying rent.
4. Quit my job on my own. Looking for a job. I act and do side gigs. Looking for a higher paying job.
5. Have fair credit..
6. Dropped out of a 4 year college years ago. Working on a 2 year degree. Complete vocational schools.
My goal by the end of the age of 30 is to
1. Have more friends. Travel 2 times a year.
2. Have a Nissan Murano and work as a Uber driver part time
3. Still live alone in a studio paying rent
4. Have a full time or contract job that pays good and work as a Uber driver part time and continue to act in videos.
5. Have good credit and raise my score 50 points
6. Continue to go to a 2 year school with more classes.
These factors are not only important for a man's dating life, social status but to determine where there life is at 30.
What do you think about my situation now and where I plan to be at the end of the year?
Most Helpful Girl
1. No job
2. No car
Anything else I can work with. I have a BIG problem with a man that is unemployed. Now maybe having no job will fly with someone who is much younger, but for someone who is more settled in their life they would probably go for a man who is more settled. But you do have a lot of desperate women out there who are willing to settle and who will take what they can get. I am not saying that you are a bad person, not by a long shot. I am saying that once you tell a female that you have no job, she will more likely be thinking that she will have to pay for everything when you two go out. Again, this is my reasoning and i am not speaking for all women.2