How long should I wait for him to text me before I give up?

Recently, a few weeks back, my crush told me that he liked me. I told him that I liked him too. Yesterday we were having a regular conversation and he asked "So since when have you liked me?" I said "Once we started to get along more as friends, hbu?" He responded with "Since the Thomas Sanders thing" (That's an inside joke which was also our first conversation kinda). I said "Haha, I was considering it by then". He just didn't respond. Now he barely even texts me and I don't know what happened. Help!

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just give him space, I don't think you should bombard him with texts, since they usually don't mean anything, if you see him every day just greet him be like Hey there, and walk away, don't make yourself look desperate :) usually men like mysteries and they want to resolve them by themselves, but it looks like you revealed to him the mystery already... and he knows he has an open door, and sometimes guys back off when they KNOW they WILL GET IT as soon as they GET CLOSE TO YOU, not saying you have to play hard to get, but just be more mysterious, sometimes it's betteR :)

• you should ask him