Would you Date a transgender Male or Female?

• Yes
    32%(29)23%(38)Vote12%(9)
  • no
    55%(50)59%(99)Vote64%(49)
  • thats disgusting.
    13%(12)18%(31)Vote24%(19)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. They have to be born female for me. I don't care if a person becomes a transgender male or female. They're free to do what they want. I just won't date one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I have before, he was really awesome. He was pre-T and all, but he was probably one of the best people I've ever come to love. We're still good friends.

2|1
    0|0
  • I only date actual men... men, not people that think they are men but actually aren't

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm cool with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if he was post-transition. I'm not attracted to vaginas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not. There isn't an attraction there for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a lesbian so no

0|0
    0|1
  • No way

0|1
    0|0
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say no because it's already difficult with standard people.
    But never know I change my idea when I meet the perfect partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • NO...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it depends on personality

0|1
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • i absolutely can't stand transgender people because there's something psychologically wrong with the. they feel the need to change their gender from the one theyre given/born with to the other one. aka bruce jenner is NOT a girl. HE is a GUY biologically, in reality, AND he should always be referred to as a GUY. NOT a GIRL. call me transphobic, doesn't matter. transgender people need to be checked for mental illnesses

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I'm not a lesbian.

0|0
    2|1
  • More of a qualified yes. I am not opposed to the idea in theory, I just haven't been attracted to any trans people yet.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• You know, I would but I think I might be a special case. I went through a really ugly divorce that left me sort of reconsidering the criteria I used to judge women. I mean, everyone told me that my ex-wife was hot, she had a Ph. D. in biomolecular engineering and works as a senior scientist for a biotech doing blah blah blah, but the truth is, she was the worst woman I ever met. And when I look at my past, I think about all the women I rejected for being too submissive, not smart enough, not educated enough, or for working a low-end job at the front desk of a hotel.

The way I look at people now though, I can honestly say that being transgender would be just another feature that I know doesn't really matter.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think you missed out on someone because you were "picky"?

• Show All
    • Unfortunately, women as intelligent as that one have a habit of being sickly domineering, to begin with.

• @nameus3r well, I consider myself pretty intelligent. I'm very dominating in certain ways, but I still find it very important to let a man be a man.

• No, I want a real woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, I want to have sex with a natural vagina, so she has to be born a woman with a woman's body.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a negative ghost rider.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if their genitals were female and you couldn't tell they used to be a guy.. facial features not being square jawed, no adams apple, no manly hands.. if i can tell you are a guy or used to be a guy, hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. I forgot. transvestives... oh, sorry, I meant crossdressers... oh sorry, I meant transgenders are always trying to date their same sex and get all annoyed that a straight guy is not going to want to date a dude with panties on.

0|0
    1|1
  • No. But to each their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. No reservations

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a hatred and a saddening for it

1|0
    0|0
  • no, i want my women to ovulate because i think thats super hot. i need a real woman for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a trans guy so...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not gay, so no.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I don't want to be with a woman who has a penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse no

0|0
    0|0
  • The only place I would go on a date with a transgender person would be a mental hospital. That way they can get help for their disease.

0|0
    0|1
  • No I woudn't.

0|0
    0|0