Why did he say he wanted to kiss me, but we still haven't kissed?

I've been spending a lot of time with this guy. I'm not sure whether we are dating or just 'hanging out.' When we meet, we spend a lot of time together, almost 12 hours. When we go for a meal, he usually pays the cheque.

I got confused about what our relationship was, so the other day I asked him and he got very nervous and uncomfortable and said that he likes spending time with me and wants to continue spending time with me and he thought at one point about kissing me.

Since then, nothing has happened but we continue to hang out and spend lots of time together.

Im confused as to what this is. Why did he say he wanted to kiss me but we still haven't kissed?

12

What Guys Said 2

• You both need to settle down and talk it over.. don't jump on to anything just like that. You need time to actually take his to a next level where those kisses comes into existence.. take a little more time.. bc conditions of all the lovers are different.. and you still haven't found yourself in that zone.. so need to relax a bit.. and then proceed gradually.

• You both are confused in your mind. take some time and talk about it in detail.. ask him whether he is infatuated wid you or have some serious feelings.. He may find you attractive about the kissing part you describe. Just talk and sort issue in detail..

What Girls Said 1

• If you are not sure if you are "dating" or not, then you are not dating. He's still not sure about kissing you/the situation so he's holding off for the moment. However, if this hanging out goes on for too long, then you know you are friendzoned.