Do you think he was thinking of typing another message? Not much experience. Help?

This guy @ church has been giving me hints that he likes me.. complimenting my singing, my dresses, etc. Staring when I'm not looking at him. Keeps staring when I look at him. Can't look me in the eyes sometimes when he's talking to me. I gave him my number in a card on Christmas. He didn't call. He gave an excuse he zoned out staring not looking away & looked embarrased/kept apologizing. One Sunday night he was behind me and had his mouth open staring when I turned around. During the convo he asked if I was busy. I said no not really I just crochet. He kept asking about the project but didn't say why he asked if I was busy. On Wednesday he told me hi but ended up looking @ the floor. He was standing in front of me for a little bit...& then he said Happy belated birthday. Then he wasn't looking @ the floor but staring @ my shoes. That was kind of weird. I was wearing peep toe heels. He was in another state, playing the piano @ our ex choir director's wedding this past weekend. The young adult class had their lunch after church. One of the teachers of the class posted a photo talking about it. I had already liked the photo & what she said. He commented.. Awww! I'm sad I'lol miss this. :'( On fb in the chat on Sun. I typed: Hi! :D I hope you had fun the other day! We missed you at church! By the way…you can talk to me in the chat if you want to. I don’t mind.:) Have a good week! He said Thanks! I missed being @ church this morning. I won't be @ church next week either, so have a good couple of weeks. All of a sudden the dots appeared like he was going to type something else but didn't. He got off before I replied. I said: You too! I hope you aren't stressing or anything. I don't know if you are busy or not. That's why I hadn't said anything before now. I was afraid of bothering you. You don't have to be so nervous around me either. I just wanted to let you know that it's okay and you can talk to me.:) He saw the other message but didn't reply back to it.

I got to go to Sunday school in the new building. There was a married couple already in the room. There was a chair in between me and the man. He was the next person to walk in. He could have sat anywhere.. but he sat in the chair that was in between me and the other guy. In other words he sat by me. I said the room needed decorations. He said he would put me in charge of that. Lol. Then I said I'd paint the room pink and he said uhhhh. I don't think he wanted it pink.
He knows that's my favorite color... and another Wednesday night... he was wearing a pink shirt. It was the second time I've seen him wear it. Anyway... He kept moving around in Sunday school like he couldn't get comfortable... crossing and uncrossing his legs different ways... straightened his jacket... brushed his jacket off... ran his hand through his hair... at one point I think he was breathing a little deeper. I think he was nervous. Would it freak you out...

11

What Guys Said 1

• He obviously likes you. This guy sounds nice, but extremely passive. Seems to be a common theme with older single guys in the church. Get a mutual guy friend in your church to help set him straight.

What Girls Said 1

• Not really