I don't know what to do?

Help, i am 24 years old almost 25 years old and i am dealing with the wrong people, hanging around the wrong crowd and i am sick of it and i want to dump all of them but i am too scared. These people, smoke weed, get in and out of jobs, welfare, sleep around, start trouble, i wasn't raised to be like that, i was raised really strict and i got caught up with the wrong crowd, i just want to leave and start over somewhere else where no one knows my name but i feel like i am getting old... maybe these people, i am forver stuck with

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no...
    a person change 50% when thinking of change come inside his or her mind..

well í do not like the things you mentioned...
    and getting out that crowd is difficult.
    you will try to get out and they will pull you back...
    so make one true decision that you are done with. them...

most important is changing friend circle...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. You can make new friends, meet new people, change your pattern and change your life. You just have to want to.

I'm not sure why you are scared to?

And to be honest if you have to be friendless in between getting away from these people and meeting new ones that's ok too. Better then what may happen and being dragged down.

You can use that time to work out what you want and start moving in a good path and direction. Being alone for a while isn't a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Leave town.. or go away for sometime somewhere else. it will help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just drop them. Tell them that what you want out of life and what will make you happy you can't have if you continue being their friend. Tell em straight then cut all ties

0|0
    0|0
  • you have already won half of the battle. you decided you want to change and need to leave the crowd. now just do it, break complete ties with them and leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it say your age as 38?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• then drop them and find new friends. it's never too late

0|1
    0|0
  • So you're 38 going on 25 then?

0|0
    0|0