Is it true that big/muscular dudes like girls on the smaller side/ petite?

By big guys I mean tall guys with a big frame.
  • Yes
  • No

516

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It just depends on the guy's personal preferences.
    Good looking and fit/tall guys can definitely get slimmer and better looking girls, so yes in that way. But those girls don't have to be petite.
    (please note petite and slim are not the same thing.)

Actually I would say short guys like petite/small girls a lot more than tall guys. Just makes sense for a short guy to date a short girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is 5'5 thin girl considered petite?

• Depends on your country. I think in the UK the average woman's height is 5.35'.
      In some countries it's much lower or much higher. Have a look on google for details.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'8" with a curvy athletic build. 140 lbs, my measurements are 37-26-39. I attract men of all heights and builds. I prefer a man at least a little taller than me and much stronger than me. He doesn't have to be very built either. Just got and lower body fat than I have.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Just "fit" and lower body fat than I have. 🙄 Damn auto correct.