Is it true that big/muscular dudes like girls on the smaller side/ petite?

By big guys I mean tall guys with a big frame.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

516

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason guys like small petite women is because in sex guys are able to throw them around more quickly. It makes sex more intense and interesting. lol but if you follow his lead all the time it makes it easier for a guy to like bigger girls. Im just saying because of the sex talk I hear from my friends. I personally like girls who aren't afraid of their sexuality.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'8" with a curvy athletic build. 140 lbs, my measurements are 37-26-39. I attract men of all heights and builds. I prefer a man at least a little taller than me and much stronger than me. He doesn't have to be very built either. Just got and lower body fat than I have.

• Just "fit" and lower body fat than I have. 🙄 Damn auto correct.

What Guys Said 15

• Not too picky, but I'd love covering my woman with my large frame to protect her from the heat/cold/wind :)

• I'm not big muscular, but I'm certainly a gym addicted... and yes, I do like girls in the smaller side. Can't speak for the other guys though.

• Yeah lol, my mate is big as in hard. He loves petite girls. However i think it varies within every guy.,

• Who doesn't like a small petite girl

• It is true in my case.

• Well I'd say so but personally knowing tall dudes they all seem to be into short girls for some reason, while my and my other average height bros seem to be into average height girls, kindof like an equilibrium thing going on

• Some big guys in general like petite. But smaller guys do too.
    Im tall , but lean. I like curvy women

• o, just all guys prefer smaller/ petite girls except submissive men.

• No, it's down to preference or if they're like me and don't have a height preference at all

• I feel like most guys want to appear and be stronger than their counterpart.

• yeah, that's true

• Well I just prefer curvy girls no matter if she is tall or petite.

• I am. Like a boy playing with action figures.

• I'm tall and skinny and I prefer them small and petite.

• No. It just depends on the guy's personal preferences.
    Good looking and fit/tall guys can definitely get slimmer and better looking girls, so yes in that way. But those girls don't have to be petite.
    (please note petite and slim are not the same thing.)

Actually I would say short guys like petite/small girls a lot more than tall guys. Just makes sense for a short guy to date a short girl.

• Is 5'5 thin girl considered petite?

• Depends on your country. I think in the UK the average woman's height is 5.35'.
      In some countries it's much lower or much higher. Have a look on google for details.

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend is 6"2 and is a big guy. He loves me being petite.

• Not necessarily.

• No, to what I've noticed they like the curvy one better (big boobs).

• It depends on the guys taste/preference but most times, yes that's the case.