What do you think about black man and white women?

What do you think of them being together?

622

Most Helpful Guy

• Interracial dating is something everyone does every once in a while here & it's quite enjoyable for both people. It's better to be with someone you love to the fullest than being with some other person someone your family or friends has set up for you: only just to make them happy. Judging someone's love life is just wrong to the point where many negativities will take place because of someone's evildoings & any relationship would be put out of balance because of it. Never let anyone to tell you who you should or shouldn't date or be with; because it's you having a great time dating that person & not them. I've seen many movies that had special interracial people loving each other along with a few destructive actions happening on the side. 1 movie I would love to mention is: Save The Last Dance. That movie had many ups & downs with both characters Sarah & Derek having to go through from other people in the movie. But in the end they won each other over to the fullest; then that's where it ended on a good note. I'm African/Black - American myself & I find white women to be extremely hot/sexy looking; along with them having a perfect personality in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care. As long as both parties are consenting adults I don't give a rats ass who dates who because it really doesn't matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE