What do you think about black man and white women?

What do you think of them being together?

622

Most Helpful Guy

• Interracial dating is something everyone does every once in a while here & it's quite enjoyable for both people. It's better to be with someone you love to the fullest than being with some other person someone your family or friends has set up for you: only just to make them happy. Judging someone's love life is just wrong to the point where many negativities will take place because of someone's evildoings & any relationship would be put out of balance because of it. Never let anyone to tell you who you should or shouldn't date or be with; because it's you having a great time dating that person & not them. I've seen many movies that had special interracial people loving each other along with a few destructive actions happening on the side. 1 movie I would love to mention is: Save The Last Dance. That movie had many ups & downs with both characters Sarah & Derek having to go through from other people in the movie. But in the end they won each other over to the fullest; then that's where it ended on a good note. I'm African/Black - American myself & I find white women to be extremely hot/sexy looking; along with them having a perfect personality in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care. As long as both parties are consenting adults I don't give a rats ass who dates who because it really doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 21

• that doesn't matter, as long as the two are comfortable with it
    you would be with someone because he's a real man, not because of his financial or social status
    it's funny how some guys talk about going black, trust me I've gone through a lot of colors and it's all the same, what matters is that I really love this girl or not, it doesn't matter what color she is

• its normal now a days...
    í think nothing... there is nothing think...

• If a man and woman love each other that much, what's there to think about?

• If it's their choice, where's the problem?

• Where do they live? Hehe who cares who another loves? im not playing identity games. everyone needs the freedom to love and be loved.

• They do what they want.

• Why should I care?

• Why should I care if she likes chocolate or vanilla?

• Inter-racial sex is a bad idea in every possible way.

• he's got a long penis.

• Nothing wrong with it at all in my opinion.

• No matter how do they look, if couples like each other

• Being together like at a restaurant?

• It's okay. Skin color shouldn't dictate how humans treat one another.

• I think women try to hide from the fact that they are visual and physically more turned on by a bigger penis so it's great for those women who admit it.

• masterpiece

• My opinion isn't popular and doesn't include all white girls. But they won't be honest so there some who are curious about the stereotypes that most black men have big cocks. But other then them not being honest about it there isn't a problem with it. :)

• nothing wrong with it thats how I was born

• I really don't care, if they want to be together then it's simply that, because they want to be together, regardless of who they are, or what they are, black, white, etc.

• I like those mulatto girls. I'd like to hit a cervix. So what ever floats'ya.

• once you go black you never come back. period babe

• Is that right?

• not hate, I don't even care
      but usually when I read something stupid as fck, I just can't ignore it😊

• You don't need to comment.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think anything of it. It's just another couple.

• Nothing, it's uncommon but I think nothing of it

• They look like oreos.

• Another stupid stereotype

• Don't care.