What's your opinion about long distance relationships?

616

Most Helpful Guy

• it's good... and it's work...
    but í will not prefer it to every one...

i seen in starting those work but later...
    well i also seen relationship which are sucessful..

i was in a ldr ( first and last after that í never had a relationship )... my didn't worked it isn't other will not work as well...
    í still trust in that...

well you need i good level of understanding towards each other.
    blindly trusting each other. ( hmm difficult becuase you cannot see each other ).
    loyalty towards each other. and within yourselves... need good communication and all...

best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Currently in one and have been in one for the last 7 months. They're not easy but if both people are committed then they can work.

What Guys Said 15

• I put my hat off for those who can do it

• They can work, but it's necessary way more trust, commitment and willpower to continue without your partner being with you. I wouldn't like to be in one.

• I always prefer it

• This is a tough one, but if it's worth it then you should be in that relationship.

• These are the very best... for Pen Pals only
    which later could be back-burner romances when the distance becomes manageable and not so invasive when face-face.

• it is good

• love's love.

• I prefer them over meeting people in person. I'm talkative and can interact with people, but when I like a person, I usually clam up (hate that I do). Online, however, I usually talk with them a lot better. Plus, more variety of women to find when you do long distance

• They can work but more than likely do not work out. Trust issues arise easier especially the further away the two are from one another. The further you get from one another typically means less and less time in person.

• Pointless

• Never works

• It don't work

• it depends upon person to person.

• They never work. That's how it went down with me

• sometimes it works... bt when it works it is really gud

What Girls Said 5

• I'd never do long distance again but if two people put the work in and don't give up when it gets tough it can work

• I'm in one.
    They can work depending on the people and how much effort they put in. And if the distance isn't permanent.

• Depends on the people though... some couples make it work and others not. But I will never do long distance

• Its bad, it won't work

• difficult bit doable