Is this acceptable?

I am casually dating sometimes. Just to have a bit of company and excitement and I want nothing more. But I met a girl online who lives in another city and I would love to pursue her in a serious way. I have not met her in real life and she has shown just a little bit of interest. She seems to be very down to earth. Honestly I have no clue if I have a chance with her.

Is it ok to continue to enjoy a bit of casual dating until I meet this girl and see what happens? She may give me the "go ahead, I like you" or she may give me the "get lost signal" Sometimes I feel I am getting a bit ahead of myself here. May be I have a case of online girl infatuation.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep dating casually, especially if you are not certain that she would be interested in being committed to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want anything serious and the girl online is a safe way of exploring a fantasy of wanting more, but not wanting more.

It will prove to be a waste of emotion.

You should ask yourself why you are choosing to meet a girl that lives in another city as opposed to completely locally... there is your answer.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• ok first thing is first have u concidered the fact that some online girls that go after men r actualy fake and r just catfishing? if u have and its been cleared up and she is real then try to see how she feels and go from there

• first see if she is serious or not and if she is not then. it's upon you..

• I only believe in talking to one girl at a time, no matter what if I'm single.

• Keep your relations with the other women ON while playing the one you really want.

If things go downhill with her, you'll feel well anyway having the others for you.