Guys, what is the amount of time you would wait to have sex with a girl?

If you are dating a girl and do you think the girl is worthy, would you wait more than 2 months?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• I have. I've been crazy about girls for years and just enjoyed being with them. in fact I'm usually so supprised when some of them have told me they like me.. one had to literally pin me down and blow me because I never thought I even had a chance and wouldn't make a move. :)

some guys are less persistent, but it's the guys that would spend all their time with you ANYWAY that deserve the best and dirtiest sexual side of you. ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE