Guys, what is the amount of time you would wait to have sex with a girl?

If you are dating a girl and do you think the girl is worthy, would you wait more than 2 months?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have. I've been crazy about girls for years and just enjoyed being with them. in fact I'm usually so supprised when some of them have told me they like me.. one had to literally pin me down and blow me because I never thought I even had a chance and wouldn't make a move. :)

some guys are less persistent, but it's the guys that would spend all their time with you ANYWAY that deserve the best and dirtiest sexual side of you. ;)

What Guys Said 21

• As long as there is sexual tension and desire between us (i. e., not in the friendzone), I can wait until marriage. If she shows no sign of sexual attraction and desire, I'll probably move on pretty quickly.

So I guess what I need is clear signs of sexual interest from her, even if it doesn't manifest as sex until later.

• not know about others... personal opiniĆ³n.
    i can wait until she want...
    becuase all i want is love...
    if he really loves and respect you then he can wait.

• for me its up to the girl i can wait as log as i have to if i think she is the one. if she isn't then i won't bother

• It depends why we are waiting, and how things are going. I might wait a year, I might not wait a week, even if I really liked her.

• No more than 3.

• if worth it then m more then willing to wait until we get married... lol no joke

• I have a 3 date rule, if she doesn't put out by date 3 there's obviously no chemistry or she's like a jesus freak or something

• 5 months. More than that means there's something wrong in out relationship

• Making the girl feel comfortable is the important thing that matters. If you both love each other and I mean love not lust then waiting for more than 2 months won't be an issue.

• Until she wants it too.

• Guys who can't wait move on unless they feel they could have a common future.

• if she is nice then yes wait

• vagina are the most disgusting part of any living organism' body so I don't even desire vagina, therefore I don't care.

• I would wait forever for u

• I don't date to begin with.

• until the end of the first date

• 15 minutes

• One month. No more than that.

• how about 2 months?

• Nope. One month for me. You
      know after 2-3 dates if there's anything there or not.

• 20 minutes after meeting her

• Upto d time they get ready

• There is no waiting. I am not with her for her "companionship"

• I'm willing to wait the full two years until She can come down here

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure most guys would.