Guys, he's started holding my hand in public... is he getting serious?

We've been dating for 2 months now. He spent one night and one day over the past weekend with me. We had sex for the first time just on the seventh date. It was great.

Just this weekend he surprised me by holding my hand in public when we went to get some dinner.

Guys, if he's started to hold my hand in public, is he getting serious or am I reading too much into it?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you are reading too much into it. Sex and holding hands for many guys is not that much different than it is for girls, it means we have a connection and emotional attachment to you. For me, it would mean that you were my girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE