Did My Crush Play Me?

I am 26, been friends with my male friend (28 years old) for 4 years. About 1 year ago I had a boyfriend, and my male friend would call me daily, would flirt with me, and even tried to kiss me! My boyfriend and I broke up as we fought a lot, and I finally hooked up with my male friend several times over 2 months. We talked about how we both liked each other and he said he doesn't wanna hurt me. Right after that conversation, he went cold and we pretty much ended our friendship. I got back together with my boyfriend and that's it. I feel like my male best friend got what he wanted and then lost interest? Am I right?

Most Helpful Guy

• He had a usually womanly behavior: wanted to check out if you could fall for him, satiate his ego, and turn his back to you.

• After 4 years of friendship I thought that he would have treated me humanely. I guess he just wanted to see what it was like to get with me, and then call it quits?

• sorry

• Thank you :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You are absolutely right. All he wanted was to get laid.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.. you are absolutely correct.. You made a bad move by going to that jackass.. he simply wanted sex.. that's y he used to flirt with u.. n u fell for it.. shhit. Well, u r really lucky ur boyfriend still loves u a lot !! Don't go away from him the next time.. Marry him no matter how much you guys quarrel

• Well my boyfriend doesn't know about this other guy and that I hooked up with him. But I can't believe that my male friend treated me like that after 4 years :(

• Yoy are lucky... you survived this shhit.. now please never cheat on ur guy.. nor do u go ever leaving this guy.. he is ur man

• yeah he most probably wanted to have sex with you

What Girls Said 0