Is It Only About Sex?

I'm 26, my 28 year old male friend of 4 years was having dinner with my boyfriend and I. My male friend proclaimed to my boyfriend "you're so lucky to have her, she is wife material, I need someone like her in my life". 6 months later my boyfriend and I broke up. My male friend and I hooked up for a few months, and afterwards having the "serious" talk, he went MIA. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wanted a fling thing.. he got it from you finally.. n due to those only he went saying those nice words to ur boyfriend so as to make u feel good.. but it was a trap.. he had it with you.. n then dumped you.. i feel bad.. similar incident had happened to one of the girls here and I advised her the same.. you should get back to your boyfriend.. ask him for forgiveness. Guys melt easily trust me..

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to talk to him

• After we had a conversation about how we like each other, I told him that we need to get to know each other better. He literally went MIA, and barely talked to me. A few months later I got back together with my boyfriend (who is living with me now), and that has been the end of it.

• If you worry or not, you still won't get closure to this rn. Best to move forward.

• Thanks on the MH

What Guys Said 2

• he might be scared or feels he made the wrong move at the wrong time and isn't sure how u feel

• probably just for a fling yep, sex he duped you

What Girls Said 0