How far would you travel for someone you have a crush on?

Me personally, would travel to the ends of the earth, (If my bank account allowed me!!💔😢😂😂) but I'd have to have been talking to her for a long time, snapchatting, talking on Facebook, following eachother on Instagram, just for awhile, but I'd travel anywhere for the girl I like!

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend lives 4000 miles away from me. There's a literal ocean between us... I am ridiclously in love with him. He's coming to visit here, then I there, and hopefully within the next year or two I'll have the money to move where he is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I met the love of my life on the other side of the world on an amazing school trip to Europe just to find out that she only lives an hour away from me.

we've been going out for over 3 years now and I've been making the drive on average once a week to go see her :)

• wow!! that's amazing!!!

• it's totally worth if for the chance that this girl could be the one I spend my life with :)
      and if it's not meant to be, she's still made me a better man and I'll forever be grateful for every moment we've spent together.

What Girls Said 13

• That's kind of a stupid thing to do. Why do so many guys do this? A friend of mine started "dating" this girl that came over for three days during the summer. Despite us telling him he was being played, he takes half of the money he had saved up for college and flies to where she lives, only for her to break up with him the day after he returns.

• i was in a 'long distance' relationship with a guy who lived 45minutes away and i never wanted to visit him and i never wanted him to visit me. So probably not very far lol we were on and off tho so maybe thats why? If it had been more serious maybe but I'm not a believer of LDR at all.

• I would let them come to me.

• lol good answer, 94% of guys would if he liked her! but then again we also have to have the money!! kinda curious though? would you travel to him, after he has traveled to you? me personally would want that, but I wouldn't let her pay for a thing, she wants a plane ticket I'm getting her first class, she wants to drive I'm sending her $800 for gas lmao I guess it's because I'm old fashioned and actually believe in treating my women right!

• 20 min

• At this point, probably not far at all. I prefer he live in my state

• see I always prefer my state, but if needed I'd travel to the moon lmao

• I actually have never been to either! haven't really wanted to I guess though

• Dang if i lived there, i'd try to go EVERY weekend. I love theme parks

• I wouldn't leave the basement for a crush

• Crush? I dont think i'd wasting my time for a crush but if i truly love the guy.. i'd go anywhere for him

• There is no crush, but I will travel anywhere and everywhere for my fiance

• For a crush? No. If I was in love, maybe.

• I don't think anyone is worth traveling For.
    eventually something will happen and on To the next person

• No. I am not a traveler... if he was close... in on the Northern side of the US or Canada perhaps.

• Crush?
    I'm not going anywhere. Because I'm normal

• however it is

What Guys Said 9

• For a crush? I won't travel anywhere. A crush is just the beginning, there's really not much feelings involved.

• You have a crush on them, that's all... it might not even be reciprocated.

• 3 hours in the same state or gtfo 😂

• Not far

• I wouldn't do that ever as I'm a bachelor and plan on staying that way

• Around the earth and back. No joke. I'm dead serious

• 25.8 miles

• like the exact milage!! always good to know what you want!!

• One hour.

• till last end of this all