FRIEND WITH BENEFITS, YES OR NO?

A girl recently said she has a crush on me, I'm not attracted to her, She used to often tell me at 1/2 am on text, how she used to make out with guys but she never had sex, Views about sex & stuff. We watched a movie together & she kissed me. I'm still not attracted to her & I don't want to have a relationship with her but Since She doesn't mind, I don't have a girlfriend rn & haven't had sex in a while, Should I hangout with her more & have sex?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• since she has a crush on you I would make it very clear you are just in it for sex. It's never a good idea to be friends with benefits when one of you has a feelings for th other

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if you are very up front with her about your interest. You don't need to be hurtful in telling her; you can say, "I am not interested in dating and that isn't going to change. If you are looking for someone to just have a casual sexual relationship, I'd be okay with that but if you want anything more, I'm not the guy for you. . . and PLEASE don't say 'yes' now thinking that you will change my mind later and I'll want more, because I can tell you that isn't going to happen."

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it, if that's what you want.

• tell him what he wants to hear instead of giving good advice. Trump would love you.

• I would tell her you don't actually want a relationship. But make your intentions of sex clear.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!