Guys, why would you think of a girl at 4am (Apart from booty all of course)?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly enough, this happened to me last night.

I woke up at 3:30am this morning. Simply couldn't sleep, needed a drink of water. As I tried to get back to sleep, I thought of a woman whom I have genuine feelings for, but will not pursue because of my vows of monogamy to my wife. Must've been within 15 minutes of 4am one way or the other.

• he pulled away one month ago because the ex he had broken up with 7 months previous told him things that confused him, but they were not back together. When he told me I stopped contacting him. After two weeks I said I did not know how to behave and that I would have liked to know whether he sorted out his head to sort out my own. Unlike two weeks before he replied straight away when he saw my text later and he said he would have answered later that night. He never did and I did not look for him again. I thought that meant it is over. After one week I receive a message from him at 4am asking whether I want to grab a drink this week to discuss it. I do not know what to expect. Maybe he wants to tell me in person that they are back together. Why did he ask to meet to talk and why did he do that at 4am?

What Guys Said 11

• I have no clue. Any thoughts after 10 p. m. are usually sexual thoughts.

• He pulled away to solve some issues that he talked to me about. I had sent him a text the previous week after two weeks of no contact to ask whether he knew where he stands at so that I could decide what to do. He replied and told me he would have answered later that evening. He never did and I did not contact him again thinking it was a clear sign it is over. One week went by and I get a text from him at 4am asking whether I want to grab a drink with him this week to talk about what went on with him. I think he wants to say he is back with his ex and this is why he wants to see me.

• generally when I do that kind of thing it's because the girl genuinely makes me happy and I enjoy being with her and thinking about her and thinking about being with her calms me and settles my mind

• My situation is a bit confusing. We dated shortly and as I told other users he pulled away because the girl he had been in a relationship with for about two years and that he had broken up with her 7 months ago. He pulled away because she messed with his head and I decided to not contact him for two weeks. After two weeks I decided to shoot him a text saying I had no idea how to behave at that point and that I would have liked to know where he stands at so that I decide where to stand at. Unlikely two weeks prior he replied as soon as he red my message. He asked me to wait and said he would reply later that day as he was working. He never replied and I never looked for him again. To me it meant that they were back together and it is over. Surprisingly, after one week since I sent him that text, he sent me a message at 4am (sunday morning) asking whether I want to grab a drink with him this week to talk about it. Why was he thinking about it at 4am? What should I expect from him?

• Lord.. this is a never ending story! I feel like keeping you updated. A few hours after reactivating tinder he texted me. I asked why he is texting me and for the first time I told him everything that I have felt these last two months, my anger and disappointment at his behaviour. He told me he cancelled our date because he feels ashamed of how he has behaved and that he let me go for no valid reason, he has been acting weak and he let this screw up with his head when he know he shouldn't have. he hasn't gotten back with her at any point. he regrets cause he genuinely likes me a lot. i told him I cannot trust him. However, I still do have feelings for him. He would like to discuss it with me and I have just said that if I ever agree and he messes up again there will be no next time because I do not want to live on a rollercoaster. I am afraid he might lie but I have feelings for him. I rationally know I better let go, but how can I know if it is the right choice?

• At this point, the only way I can think to know if it's the right choice is to actually give it a shot. I'm not necessarily recommending you give it a shot, because it's all up to you, but I'd consider it. And if I decided to try it and see if it works, I'd go in very warily and carefully, and I'd be very careful about saying things like "I love you" because I wouldn't want to go in full force and wind up getting extremely hurt

• 4 am? Is she going for a power yoga?😜

• I think of a girl at 4am because I am falling in love with her. but that's just me. the booty and all is a bonus.

• Depends on who she is I could list up some random thoughts

• The one you shortly dated and everything was going just fine with until the ex you broke up with 7 months prior contacted you and messed with your head. Let's add that in the month you were confused the girl you were dating pulled away texting you just once in 3 weeks to ask where you stand at so that she can decide how to behave. One week after she asked you that and you replied that she should wait for you to finish working to get an answer (which you never gave her as promised), you decide to ask her on a Sunday morning at 4am whether she wants to grab a drink this week to talk about it. What was going through your head? Why were you thinking of it at 4am? Would you want to see her to tell her you are back with his ex? Why are you texting her asking to meet to talk about it?

• Ah no, I can not relate. I don't go in a relationship until I completely moved on from the other one

• Any of your friends was in that situation before maybe?

• No, no, booty call. That's all I can think of. lol.

• He asked me to meet and talk about us. He pulled away one month ago and he was honest about the reasons. I think he cleared up his mind by now and wants to have a talk about the whole thing. But why is he asking me at 4am to meet for a drink this week to talk?

• i am not sure which loser would want to think of girl during midnight instead of focus and prepare for work on the next day in the first place.

• because you like her a lot or love her

• only booty

• As in 4am sleep talking?

• Love.