I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KISS?

I'm 17 and I've never kissed a boy, shocking right. I just met this kid, a real sweet guy with a good personality. I'm just scared we'll end up dating because I have no idea how to kiss and I'm super shy so I don't even want to tell him. I'm scared... HELP

13

Most Helpful Guy

• kissing is one of those things that just happens naturally.

When I had my first kiss, I looked at my girlfriends eyes and then slowly down to her lips. She notice that I switched my gaze and looked down at my lips too. when our eyes met again we started to lean in and it just happened. Her top lip was sort of placed between my two lips which left my bottom between hers. (you don't have to open your mouth to create this gap... it's sort of like if you were to kiss your finger except its the man's bottom lip.)

this really will come naturally and you can always try new stuff later and see what works for you two.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing comes naturally. You'll see. There's nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 2

• u r better off than me then im a loner 19 had my first at 18 there is no real skill to it and no reason to be scared

• Nice, good for you! Don't feel bad about it. Just take your time and go for it when you're ready. No pressure.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!