Who do you find the right guy?

I've been looking for a boyfriend

24

Most Helpful Guy

• u can only find the right one if u start dating. it will be a Rollercoaster of ups and downs but worth it in the end

Most Helpful Girl

• i found my boyfriend of 4.5 years by not looking for a boyfriend. We kinda just meet and a relationship came of it lol no forced conversations or anything. It was kinda nice because I thought I was gonna be single for a long time and then we kinda just happened.

What Guys Said 3

• Well there is natural methods and methods that might improve the speed but not the perfect guy will show up...
    What characteristics does he need?

• By being cautious about the guys you date. If they seem eager or as if they're rushing things, expect them not to be "the one". If you don't want to go through a lot of boyfriends just to break up later, find a guy who's willing to take it slow.

• well I'm 17 so what should I do

• Your age doesn't really matter, but you can start by making yourself presentable and putting yourself out there. If you just want a boyfriend, that should be enough. The one, or your soulmate however you'd rather call it, is a person you may only come across perhaps once in a lifetime. What should you look for? A guy who is willing to take it slow, and doesn't rush milestones.

• How*
    i'd say, just wait and keep looking

What Girls Said 1