If a girl with a boyfriend texts another guy past 2:30 AM in the morning, and he responds the following day, what does that mean?

Let's say the girl texted him about school or something, will he assume past 2:30 it was a booty call? What if she never told him she had a boyfriend but he found out on his own? What then?

and most importantly, what if he never responded until the following day like around 11:00? Is he blowing the girl off? Does he see what's going on? Is he with someone else? Is he laughing about the girl?

21

What Guys Said 1

• there is way to much reading into context here lol if the girl messaged a dude about school then its school generally what is in the meassage is what is wanted. so if it was a botty call then it would be of course a booty call and not about school. and 2:30 am is kinda late even a a teen mos people dont stay up that late unless they have a reason to so good chance he was asleep.

What Girls Said 2

• I message my guy friend late at night sometimes. He knows it's just to talk because I normally can't sleep. I message my other friends at that time too

• Or he just wanted to sleep