How to fake that I've been kissed?

I'm 14 and I haven't had my first kiss. All my friends have. I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian but I want to stay in the closet about that for a while. I need help coming up with a story of what to say if I'm being asked if I've been kissed. A believable story such as why nobody knows this guy I kissed and how long ago it was

23

Most Helpful Girl

• You got any close/best friends? That's how I lost my first kiss when I was sick of being the only one who hadn't before.

• No I don't have any guy friends and my female friends aren't interested in girls. How old were u when u had ur first kiss?

• 14, I think. & it was with my female best friend who wasn't interested in girls, either. I just talked to her about how I was sick of it, asked he if she'd do it with me & that's the end of the story, lol.
      It actually become something of a party gig, lol. After people found out we'd made out they'd always bug us to do it again. My ex of that time had a video of us on his phone for months. xD

What Guys Said 3

• Believe me no one really cares if you kissed someone or not.

• Why do you care about something so petty as this? If you haven't been kissed yet, then so what?

• Dont lie :)

What Girls Said 1

• Well if it makes you feel any better, my first kiss was last year, when I was 16. If you really want to make something up though, say it was a guy during summer vacation or something and he lives somewhere in a different state. It happens and is believable.