29 Y/O, I'm starting to notice women paying more attention to me and showing interest when some of them never looked at me in college, what's up here?

A lot of women I've noticed as im getting close to 30 are showing attention to me, also a lot of girls i knew from college who never even used to look at me, a couple even used to I think feel disgusted by me have shown interest in me and taking the initiative etc, a lot of females told me that this is because guys are naturally immature drinking and doing stupid stuff but that women show more interest as a guy becomes older/mature, the thing is though I never drank or clubbed in college and I still have the same personality and do the same things, I haven't changed anything actually! What's the deal, am I just being noticed More now or what by females around my age?

11

What Girls Said 1

• They are the ones that have stopped being stupid and grown up; it takes a long time for women to stop liking assholes and start liking men.

• It's not about taking a long time. I'm 17 and I won't date an asshole and an not at all attracted to them. I don't know what it's about but it's not about time.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't fall for the trap. They're about to hit the wall.