What is something that you know helps you get the guy or girl you like?

I already understand this. But what are things that you do to get the opposite sex interested in you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Show that I'm confident, laugh, act happy, and smile a lot. Guys like confident, happy, and fun girls. I am all of those, so when trying to attract a guy I express those traits about myself more than usual.

• You are right on the money. I like your answer.

• Your welcome! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not standing in front of them shoulder to shoulder and never leaning into them to hear what they are saying.
    letting them walk towards me instead of me doing that for them.

• That's actually hurting your game by standing in the corner. you put yourself out there and see more results. Trust me I know what I am talking about. The key is to talk to everyone in the room. It gives you the I am alpha look. It makes you seem like the most important person in the room. Then go up to the girls you find are the best and close in. Because you got to treat people you find attractive like a grocery shopping. you find the good melons. and you buy.

• exactly. lol

• Lol y'all are right I suppose that does work

What Girls Said 3

• confidence and being open and sweet in my case haha

• Eye contact

• Eye contact is very important. but giving a smile is just as powerful.

• yes. I agree but I must say that when a guy gives me eye contact when he talks to me that's a good sign and also the eyes are the window to the soul :)

• You are right. you can tell a lot about someone by looking into their eyes.

• stiking inital convo then feeling them out based on body language to see whether I should talk or listen, lead or follow, agree or disagree. I am very good at reading people and I have never been turned down.

• You haven't tried me yet. I'm a tough cookie to crack. Because I make the girls chase me.

• everyone is...
      but I have to see them in person... everything I wrote was abotu body language... you can't tell much abotu people from what they say in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• I talk about playing guitar. More generally talking about common interests.

• the best thing is to include the idea of you both to do that together. I am terrified of heights and there's this girl I like who sky dives and so I tell her my fear is heights. but I include my self in her skydiving. I say. " Maybe you can be the one who breaks my fear of heights and you and I can go skydiving." or if you are both into guitar playing. invite her to the idea of both of you playing together.

• pretty much making everything about the idea of doing things together. basically making her think what you want her to think.

• Money

• Sorry dude. I disagree with you. I think you are putting too much effort into the girl. Just talk about things that you like and start painting a canvas idea of the girl and you doing something together. in other words always make her think about you even when you are away. That doesn't mean text her 247 but. i like to use this formula for talking to anyone you want to impress. T1 R1 T2 R2 T3. T3=close
      The closer always plans a time to go out with her. example : "Hey tell me what day you are free and we will go ( Any activity) .

• I don't know. Whenever there's a girl I like, I just be really friendly, and do stuff like start a conversation, and other things like that.