Do you have a maximum number of people you would sleep with?

And on that note what is the maximum number of people you're alright with your partner having have slept with?

I would say 6 for me and I am at 3 right now and wouldn't really want to date a guy who has slept with more than 15 girls.
You?

1016

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on their age and how long they had been in committed relationships. A girl who is 16 and has had 3 partners may be damaged goods while a 35 year old woman who has had 10 partners may be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• eh, i care less about numbers and more about why he's had so many partners.

if he just wanted to have fun before settling down, then okay. but if he couldn't keep it in his pants and cheated on the 2 girlfriends he had with, like, 3 different people, then hell to the no.

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on the size of the bed I'm in.

• I don't care about numbers. So long as they're happy and disease free, it's all gravy.

• It depends on age. The older you get and you don't meet the right person the more people u are going to sleep with

• I had this convo with my buddy. At my age if a girl has slept 13 guys that's ok but between 14-17 at some point she's a slut. That's like 2 guys a year since 18 which is pretty modest but since they new partners pretty slutty. I wouldn't have a problem with it some other guys would get intimidated.

• If you are 45 years old and had 18 partners you are somewhat a saint 1 new partner ever 20 months since 18

• Thousands - if I could find willing partners, maybe even hundreds of thousands. So many vaginas, so little time

• i can't handle more than 2 at once

• 100..

• For me, no limit. For a partner, I don't care too much since I don't do serious relationships, maybe 20-30, I don't know

• I mean, ibe had sex with three girls at a time on camera for work. But I mean it usually doesn't matter unless you're dirty or still whoring while I'm with you.

• no, but I don't have sex with each girl I see so my partner rate is pretty low

• 10 for me. (altough i hope it never getsbto double digits)3 for my woman.

• 3 at one time anymore someone gets left out.

• Nope no limit. A person's past really doesn't concern me.

• I have no maximum. As long as I genuinely care about the person I won't regret having slept with them.

As for partners I have, the fewer the better. 3 of my exes were virgins and I really liked that about them. It demonstrates strength of character, and some level of personal conviction. I'd rather not know how many partners someone has been with if it's higher than around 10. I'd prefer my partner to still hold high regard for sex, calling its as an intimate experience rather than merely a carnal pleasure.

• My max would be 314 and what I'm currently at is none of your business but my wife will always be the last one

• Maybe 10 but I'm only at 6

What Girls Said 9

• I don't personally care about those things.

• In one nite? Haha

• As long as they don't have a STD idc how many they've slept with. As long as it's not 0.

• I'm at 1_right now and want to keep it that way. My partner is at 10 and I don't have any problem with that.

• Nope lol

• One hahah

• Not really, depends on how I'm feeling and who comes along

• I don't want to have sex with more people than I can count on one hand and I'd prefer my partner to be under 10. But that's just my preference.

• Nope. Sex is just too delicious.