How am I supposed to take this?

my ex, and father of my 1yr old was trying to get back with me. he just broke up with his girlfriend. he just found out she was pregnant and this is what he said to me:

"I want to be with you. I always will. I still love you. I missed my opportunity. I messed up. I don't have it in me to leave her and not even be present for when she gives birth. I don't get to do what I want."

and he is still moving where i live and said this:

"If you are there for me when I move, then you will be. Or not."

im so broken because we have been working things out between us since Christmas. planning on moving in together and being a family.

12

What Guys Said 2

• if u have feeelings for him still then consider them but be careful. and consider the child as well how it would affect growth and the likes

• I would look at his life. If he hasn't changed as a person you have no reason to think that he has changed in any other way.

What Girls Said 1

• Your ex hasn't made up his mind yet. You don't deserve to be with someone who does not consider you a priority in his life. No one does