I'm very interested an intrigued to venture into your dirty world 😉?

I would like to know what's your biggest sexual fantasies.. what would really send you over the top... what would leave you in pure bill... what will blow your mind?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I like using public ventures. and using food and roll playing. I love it rough. I love flipping her body around till my arms get tired because I got bored of one position. example is I take my girlfriend to the bar and roll playing that I am picking her up trying to get a great connection going and going into the bathroom and pinning her up against the stall while I start to thrust my cock deep inside her vagina. While I suck gently on her tits. or I be the fire man and I save her from a burning building and I take her to the back of my truck to have a your my hero sex lol. I think of everything! I like anal. I like girls that will swallow. The list can go on.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I've had non.

• Coooommmmme on you gotta have at least 1

• Well there was this one time. I was framing about a girl I like a whole again. And we were kinda humping each other. Then I got on top of her. Felt her boobs Then I woke up

This was girl I liked last year. She different from the one I like now

• Can you follow and pm?

• id love to be married to an escort girl, high class whore

• I'll pass unless you allow private responses in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• OP is a man

• My partner has an extremely sexy accent and we've haven't had sex with each other yet but I daydream about him fucking me from behind biting my shoulder and telling​ me how amazing it feels