Why would a guy settle with me when there are better girls?

I have flaws like i'm depressed, have hardly any friends, my butt is small, i don't have the prettiest smile so why would a guy settle for me? I mean i am pretty but only with makeup and ther are prettier girls out in this world... :/

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Despite all the ugly rumors you have heard, guys are not all shallow. Some of them are interested in your brain, in your personality, in y our character.

I have suffered from depression in the past and would not be bothered by a partner who was also depressed. I would feel that she was more capable of understanding me. I am also introverted and don't have a large cadre of friends, so someone like you would understand that, also. I prefer small butts and small boobs (and lots of other guys do, also) . . . no problem.

You are an ideal partner for someone who is similar to you and there are younger guys who would be a good match for you. Now, get out there and go meet your future husband!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he likes who you are inside your brain. I have scars all over my face and limbs from picking due to my anxiety, and I'm boyish looking. But someone still managed to say I was his favours person in the world because to many boys, it really is about how you are as a person.

What Guys Said 7

• Try to be as kind to yourself as you are to others. No one is perfect. My wife always thought her sister was prettier, more attractive, more outgoing. My wife was a shy young woman, but pictures of her in her teens are just stunning. You are much more attractive than you think.

• beauty is not everything...
    boys always not care about butts...
    only when they are fun mood with group of guys... but really that doesn't matter at all..
    ( little but matter ).

little pretty is enough... for most of the guys... we really do not look for too much beautiful girls...
    a boy will try settle with you...
    1. for sex...( bad boys ).
    2. for Type of person you are... you nature..
    ... and much... ( good boys )

depressed.. boys are more depressed but they never show it... or most of the time they don't care...

personally í like girls with less friends ( its my personal opinion ).

• Regardless of what you might think about yourself, there are plenty of people that might think a lot of you.

Some might want a friend. Or maybe they're very social and want to try to get to know you if you're someone new. And some really won't just consider you "ugly" and might have other reasons why they do like you.

Why not ask them? Why not go out with some of them and just try to have fun? If they're talking with you or asking you to hang out, clearly they like you.

• You should stop asking these kinds of questions, they are self detrimental and will only do you harm.

• Wait what

• So i should just ignore that im worthless?

• No, you should not think that you'e worthles. There is no such thing as a worthles person. Everyone has their potention, hidden or not.

• girls worry way too much about looks, good guys look for girls who are beautiful on the inside even with their flaws. be happy and be you

• I think you could post that every single day on about half the threads on this site.

• that's very true, I only wish they took it to heart, I find it a turn off when girls only care about how they look

• na you sound cool i personally love small butts lol and looks aren't everything i honestly care more about personality anyways but you seem rad stay happy man ✌

• He probably won't

What Girls Said 2

• He likes your personality

• There aren't "better" girls out there. You have your own unique good qualities that make people like you. And every person you meet has flaws, and problems too. Try not to be so hard on yourself, and try to focus on your good qualities.