I'm 20 going into 21. I'm scared, because i've never had a boyfriend. I'm not getting any younger and I feel like my good years are gone?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Your good years are ahead of you. You've saved yourself a fair amount of hurt by being single this long. But, of course, you've also missed out on some valuable lessons.
    However, everyone booms at their own pace, so don't pressure yourself too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh Honey. Just wait until you turn 40. That's when life really starts.

• Hahah I was thinking "honey I'm almost 22 and I don't even know how to make friends"

What Guys Said 8

• if u r scared and never had a boyfriend its never to late. start slow with jus talking and then see where things go if u like him date him if not move on. u r still young and there r still good years to come

• Don't panic just yet, but it would be a good idea for you to come out of your comfort zone and start approaching men.

• Good jumping Jesus. You have lots of good years left. Don't worry.

• well there's dudes who are in the same boat so don't feel too bad

• You have plenty of time, you will find the right guy someday.

• your just getting into them, stop worrying be yourself and have fun

• width do you look like

• Relationships really aren't all that unless you have a solid partner

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!