Asked a girl out to dinner and movie for Saturday night. She tells me "i might be going home on Saturday, im not sure yet". What should I do now?

So I've been hanging out with this girl to study quite often in the past week (like 3-4 days we spent a bit of the night studying together) but we don't really study. we kinda just talk and get to know each other. Anyways so I asked her on a date for Saturday night and she tells me that she might be going home on that same day but she isn't sure whether she will or will not. Should i take that as the classical "im busy" which indicates she isn't interested in me? Or should I suggest another time? Note, she didn't suggest a different time (so things already aren't looking to good for me)

11

What Girls Said 1

• Since you're both students she probably is legitimately busy. Try one more time and see how it goes.

What Guys Said 1

• If she's a college kid then she's busy but that doesn't necessarily mean uninterested. Try to again to make plans. If she reject another 2 or 3 invitations for a date, then you can assume she's uninterested.