Why hasn't he texted me after we almost slept together?

so I met this guy 2 months ago at a club, where we made out and he asked me to go back to his, but I declined. Anyway he added me on Facebook the next day, and I messaged him, and he ended up asking if I wanted to meet up again, but unfortunately we were never free at the same time, until 2 weeks ago. He invited me out with his friends, so I went. He took me to an underground pub thing, and because he was quite sober, he was awkward at first, but eventually he asked me to dance. We kissed for a little bit, and at the end of the night he asked me if I wanted to go back to his (because I had missed my last bus), and I said yes, but that I wasn't ready for anything sexual with him and he said he just wanted to spend more time with me. So, I go back to his, and we make out a little, and then he starts spooning me and holding my hand. I decided to ask him what he wanted with me, and he replied that he wanted something casual. He also admitted that he was a virgin and had never even dated.
The next week I invited him to a party I was going to, and we ended up at a bar/club. We were both pretty tipsy, and ended up in a heated make out session and he asked me if I wanted to go back to his and I said yes. Soon as I get back to his, we started making out and he started fingering me and eating me out. I asked if he wanted to fuck me and he said yes, but he wasn't hard yet, so I started to blow him but he still wasn't hard, so we gave up and just cuddled naked and went to sleep. He also cuddled me in the morning when we were both sober
He looked really embarrassed and said he was really upset because he wanted to sleep with me but it wasn't working. I said it was fine and probably cos of the alcohol
This was 5 days ago and I haven't heard from him since (nothing at all) ... is this a bad sign? Does he not want to see me again? I thought he would want to try again
also why would he cuddle me and hold my hand and stuff if he just wants something "casual"

11

What Guys Said 1

• bottom line he's inexperienced. Those are to be expected. if you really want to fuck him, hit him up and start flirting. chances are he's too embarrased to say anything.
    As for the cuddle and stuff, thats just inexperience. if he's a virgin, he probably hasn't been in contact with a lot of girls so he's just compensating for his lack of performance

• yeah I was thinking of messaging him first in case the reason he's been quiet is cos he's still embarrassed... thank you for the advice :)

What Girls Said 1

• He was probably embarrassed by the fact that he couldn't get hard. That's why he decided not to contact you anymore.

• yeah that's what I was thinking, but my friends didn't think so, so that's why I was asking on here... thank you for your opinion! x

• You are welcome!