What to talk about with your boyfriend?

Like with my girlfriends I talk about makeup and gossip about eachothers boyfriends and talk about the parties we went to and I can't really talk about that stuff with my boyfriend. . I'm not sure what to talk about with my boyfriend I'm not used of hanging out with guys

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything is fine really, and depending on how close/far into the relationship you are, you could even talk about the same girly things as with your girl friends. Guys aren't that different from you girls, although they may have different hobbies/priorities. Just talk about anything that's on your minds.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can talk about anything. His hobbies, your hobbies, you can talk about what you do with your friends, you can talk about what he does with his friends, you can talk about politics, religion, science, memes, video-games, you can talk about your day, your pets, honestly anything.

What Guys Said 2

• His hobbies, travel, different sports games , fashion clothing !! Movies, books, food, almost anything !! His fav places to hang out !! Fav places to eat !! What does he do in spare time? TV shows !!

• Once you start taking you'll find topics to talk on. Just find something to start from

What Girls Said 1

• I double dog dare you to randomly start singing and see if he joins. Maybe tell him everything you like about him I don't know there's so many options.