I think there's another guy in the picture?

I've been seeing this girl for about a month and things have been awesome so far. We've had strong intimacy, great adventures and connections together. She's slept over at my place a couple times but she'll mention to me that she wants to take things slow and not sleep over every night. We've had many heart to heart conversations and I can tell she's into me. We talk every day and I've been trying to keep things light and fun, which I have. The only thing is I think there's another guy in the picture but I'm not entirely sure.

She'll mention him from time to time and say that he's a "jerk" and that they're just friends. But one time I started tickling her and she about said his name instead of mine. She's mentioned how she'll spend the night on his "couch" almost every night and watch movies with him and his roommates. She does this because she doesn't like sleeping at her mom's I guess. But I keep saying in my mind "hello! Come over to my place!"

Anyways, I had her phone and he texted her saying "cuddle buddies tonight?" So I know they at least cuddle when she's on the couch. We're not official but I can't help but to feel jealous that's somethings going on and that I might have some competition. I've only been dating her for a month vs this guy has known her for a while now. I've met her family already and I've learned that he hasn't so I don't know if that means anything.

Am I just being ignorant and in denial about what's really going on? Am I just being played? If worst case she's sleeping with him, what should I do if I have competition?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I dont think she is good for you. How could she cuddle with another guy while she's interested in you. Well who knows what would happen after those cuddles? :/ And who know how many guys is she being into at the same time... ? I mean just how she could do cuddles with more than one guy at the same time? I feel its not serious.

Most Helpful Guy

• cuddling is still cheating

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's a flirt, you guys are young. Talk to her and ask her not to beat around the bush. Cuddles are great though!

What Guys Said 1

• just go find a prositute and start things anew.