Age matters for girls?

Age really matters in relation if guy is older then girl or girl older then a guy is it normal for girls because boys think about it I often saw

• Yes age factor matters for girls
  • No age factor doesn't matters for girls

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I couldn't date a guy who was a lot older than me.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no general statement for this as every girl different, but from what I've noticed is that if the girl is older she tippically sees the guy as instantly immature unless he proves her other wise

• thats true you are right deep answer 👍

• if she was 21 and you were 28+ then I could valuedate her reason, but not four year difference.

• yeah therefore I hurt

What Girls Said 4

• Age matters to me. If a guy is a lot younger than me he'll be at a different stage in his life than me , so the relationship wouldn't work out, because over time we'd just grow apart

A guy my age or older is more likely to be at the same stage in life as myself.

• I'm sorry but I don't like saggy balls, just playing I don't care. My point is it really depends if you meet where one of you is 20 and the other is 40 then go for it you are a legal adult. But if a grade 12 guy wants to go out with me Im getting ready to dial 911. There's being an adult and verging pedophile. Thin line known as the 'legal' age.

• Of their both mature enough it shouldn't matter

• I said yes, but I have seen it about 50/50. Some girls it really matters, others there could be a 30 year difference and they'd be totally content

What Guys Said 1

• well it obviously matters to a point like I don't think a 20 year old would date 50 year old guy