True or false: sometimes you have to be Persistent with women until she clearly says she doesn't want to date you and isn't after a relationship?

• True
  • False

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your stance on it - if you don't mind acting like a dog then by all means remain persistent. I for one take the earliest sign of a lack of interest to move on from her. Not gonna push for it.

Even if she would later change her mind, I don't need a woman who's that indicisive. I want to know if I have a chance or not sooner rather than later so we don't each waste the other's time.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely false! Women find persistence creepy. If she says no, just move on. Of course there are some moronic, immature women who expect the man to ask them out several times before they say 'yes'. And you should avoid such pathetic women like the plague.

• But there's also a fine line between friendship and more.

• Yes there is. That's why you TELL her you like her. If she says no, back off. And you are NOT obliged to remain her friend if she says 'no'.

• But what if you've caused it yourself through giving mixed signals especially if she's the one who started asking you whether you want to do stuff and also invited you to things with friends.

• Totally get it. But there is a fine line between being persistent and begging to be caressed like a puppy , one ought to identify that.

• If you don't value yourself and what you bring to the table, then sure go right ahead and keep begging.

• Nope. Anything less than a very enthusiastic yes means I don't talk to them anymore.