I recently had a few 3somes with 2 pregnant chicks. Is it weird that it was the best sex ever and is it possible I could keep them as my girlfriends?

I recently had a few 3somes with 2 pregnant chicks. Is it weird that it was the best sex ever and is it possible I could keep them as my girlfriends?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so twisted.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is probably a troll's weird fantasy, although I can say that I have had a couple of pregnant women. Pregnancy seemed to make them horny as hell.

• @cth96190 I just think it is twisted to have sex with a pregnant woman that you didn't get pregnant. I had sex with my ex husband when I was pregnant. But I wouldn't do it with a man who wasn't the father. That is kinda slutty.

• Fair enough.
      Both women came on to me. Both were women who I had known for some time, but they had relegated me to the Friend Zone previously.
      Knowing what I know now, I suspect that they were looking for someone to support them and the spawn of the exciting bad boys.
      That may have explained their wildly enthusiastic performances. ๐Ÿ˜„

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, they need a daddy anyway.

1|4
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• are you a troll? please be a troll

1|1
    0|0
  • the hell? how did u have the preg- forget it
    didn't they have bfs?
    do u wanna raise kids?
    u have to ba a troll for ur own good...

0|1
    0|0
  • if they're pregnant it's more like gangbang instead of 3some, no? Cause in real there are 5

0|3
    0|0
  • i dunno

do you want the stress of looking after two kids and two moody ladies when they don't get any sleep? ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

0|1
    0|0
  • This didn't happen & none of the intelligent users believe you.

0|1
    0|0
  • So you're looking to raise their children with them?

0|1
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • You serious bro? Nah, no way. You trollin' bro lol

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;