How do you find a boyfriend if you're not considered any of these?

Mature
Smart
Pretty
Talkative

I think II'm pretty but other people might not think I am.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is simple...

1. If you're looking for that in return but aren't that yourself... chances are low
    2. If you look for likewise type of people... you increase your chances

Too many girls look for something that is above on the social scale to what they are... Which is also why most girls complain about their relationships

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are all things you can work on. Just make a plan to get out of your comfort zone and do it every day :)

What Guys Said 3

• it is said you'll be together with people sharing the same mindset so your mate will be.
    -immature
    -dumb
    -ugly or average how you call it
    -shy or awkward

• Someone being in your league or not doesn't have to do with this.

• I don't play rocket league?

• work on yourself and be the best person you can be. If that's not enough for somebody then he doesn't deserve you

• How do you work on yourself?

• by stepping out of your comfort zone. Read self-development books, apply learned principles in social environments and make it a habit.

• I like all those traits makes for a wonderful mother and good companion to share a life with.

• How do you find a boyfriend if you're not any of those things I posted?

• I don't know Mr and my wife kinda just happen. I dates her friend for a year and we grew close over time. One day we just decided to be together the Sexual tension had become too much.

What Girls Said 3