Friend had seks with a male friend of mine in my house?

forgive and forget? or forget and not forgive? forgive? but not forget? this bitch had sex with a male friend of mine she only knew for a night or two, in my hallway kitchen or bathroom, i dont know the exact place but i live in dorms so i was in my room/studio when they decided to smoke a cig in my kitchen of me and my roommate and they came back an hour later, i knew they had sex but didn't say anything cause it ain't non of my bussines but in my house? should i have been assertive and kicked them the fuck out? thats why i never want to invite people in my home anymore, everyone knows where i live and i used to let people come over like it was no trouble... but now i regret it and want to get rid of these people,

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I say forgive this time but do not let them repeat it. Everyone makes mistakes and this didn't really hurt anyone so it is forgiveable in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• "seks"
    Seriously?
    ... Okay umm... Honestly I wouldn't care if a friend of mine had sex at my place, unless of course they did it in my bed. That would sort of annoy me, especially if they didn't clean up/change the sheets or so. Otherwise, no fucks given.
    If it bothered you so much, you should have mentioned them that you do not consider it acceptable. Maybe they think you're cool with that, that's why they decided to do it.

What Guys Said 3

• Unless they left a dirty mess for you to clean up , where's the problem?

• What's Seks?

• Are you just jealous because you didn't get laid that night? That would be the only reason why I would have an objection to a situation like that.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!