Have any of your friends and family told you that you and your boyfriend are going to get married?

My mom and friends keep saying " man you two are going to get married" or " hows the engagement going?" and " you two are so amazing together " and its been five month :P i KNOW i shouldn't read too much into it but you know. Has this happened to you?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, people constantly hint at my girlfriend and I getting married and having a family. I'm working on it secretly...

Most Helpful Girl

• It has but we have been together for five years, not five months :P Our best friend is typically the one who talks about us getting married.

What Guys Said 2

• Well no it didn't happened to me because I don't have a girlfriend, but it's soo cute you know, I hope you guys do get married in the future.

• Had that from weeks in with my ex. Your so good together blah blah blah. Don't worry. No one knows like you do.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriends family has said that too him. They've said that either I'll get irritated with him or I'll stay with him and we'll be stuck together

• We've been together 3 years so yes I get that a lot.

• She wants grandbabies lol