What was your worst blind date like?

One of my friends just had a really awkward blind date (long story short, he was her cousin) and I thought it was funny. I encourage you to share your blind date disasters. :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend set me up once with one of his friends (I think? Or it was a friend's friend). Was totally not my type in anyway. It was like he didn't know me at all! lol Maybe he thought I needed to date outside the box or something but wow, I was so uncomfortable right from the beginning as soon as I saw her. I was polite, but I couldn't wait for the date to be over.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was about 2 hours late and followed me home. I didn't even know he did until he pulled up next to me in my apartment building. Then he had the nerve to ask if he could come up. Hell no.

What Guys Said 2

• Met this woman who lied about her age.. she was 10 years older then I... real disaster

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!