Would you date a woman who was an alcoholic and like to drink whole wine bottles often?

Would you date a woman who was an alcoholic and like to drink whole wine bottles often?Basically she really likes the bottle and spends a lot of nights drinking.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

614

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she would be an alcoholic for drinking a whole wine bottle everyday. it's just one bottle. I enjoy a nice wine and can drink a bottle a day too. a glass here. a glass there and before I know it... poof it's gone. but if she drank hard liquor then yes! that's a problem. I don't wanna sound stereotypical but Europeans drink tons of wine 💁

• wtf a whole bottle, the fact you drink every single day is what makes you an alcoholic lol, not what you drink

• going off of the site what qualifies for an alcoholic is if you drink more than 3 units of alcohol per day for woman, and 4 for men, a bottle of wine is 9 units, I'm just saying, I'm an alcoholic as well don't feel too bad

www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265799.php
      there's even an alcohol calculator

• I'm not an alcoholic and sorry I'm still not moved. and sleeping with multiple guys is being called promiscuous. just like drinking hard alcohol everyday is a big difference to me. not wine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've known otherwise nice and attractive datable young women who did this , its so sad to see someone with such potential so consumed by alcoholic beverages instead of enjoying life.

some of them just don't realise how dumb this behaviour really is

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't date an alcohol but the occasional drink is fine

• I'd never date an alcoholic. Alcholics are usually selfish in a relationship.

• 😱😱😱

No alcoholics for me.

• No that's disgusting

• Nope.

What Guys Said 13

• The definition of alcoholic (according to my late alcoholic father) is when they say " I don't have a drinking problem" or "I can stop it anytime I like - I just choose not to" That said, alcoholics can be great people when they are sober but with time its inevitable that their drinking problem will cause family problems. For me, I won't get involved with anyone who drinks in excess or drinks to get drunk.

• Depends, I know when I was in my twenties I went out at least three times a week, would easily polish off a bottle of something and never felt I was abusing alcohol. I don't do it now, but don't feel I did anything wrong back then either. I would say it depends on whether it's part of her lifestyle and it'd she has a reliance on alcohol or if it's just part of her social life.

• no i wouldn't date anyone who was abusing substances

• My friend's ex wife was like that. It was a little sad at times but the rest of the time she was good fun.

You should try dating Russian girls! Oh man, you will get fucked up.

• "You should try dating Russian girls! Oh man, you will get fucked up."

Elaborate.

• They are drink like fish, yes? A bottle of wine is one thing but when you are finishing bottles of vodka it's something else.

• Probably means she takes the D... at least once with you

• No way, Jose!

• I would tell her to pay for her stuff and never meet her again.

• Is she hot? Then yes.

• No. Huge turn off.

• yeah as long as she has everything else straight in her life (finances, job, etc)

• Nope

• That's more like one night stand material

• Yes; but for entertainment purposes only... just sex, nothing serious.