Would you date a woman who was an alcoholic and like to drink whole wine bottles often?

Would you date a woman who was an alcoholic and like to drink whole wine bottles often?Basically she really likes the bottle and spends a lot of nights drinking.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she would be an alcoholic for drinking a whole wine bottle everyday. it's just one bottle. I enjoy a nice wine and can drink a bottle a day too. a glass here. a glass there and before I know it... poof it's gone. but if she drank hard liquor then yes! that's a problem. I don't wanna sound stereotypical but Europeans drink tons of wine 💁

0|0
    0|0
    • wtf a whole bottle, the fact you drink every single day is what makes you an alcoholic lol, not what you drink

• Show All
    • going off of the site what qualifies for an alcoholic is if you drink more than 3 units of alcohol per day for woman, and 4 for men, a bottle of wine is 9 units, I'm just saying, I'm an alcoholic as well don't feel too bad

www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265799.php
      there's even an alcohol calculator

• I'm not an alcoholic and sorry I'm still not moved. and sleeping with multiple guys is being called promiscuous. just like drinking hard alcohol everyday is a big difference to me. not wine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've known otherwise nice and attractive datable young women who did this , its so sad to see someone with such potential so consumed by alcoholic beverages instead of enjoying life.

some of them just don't realise how dumb this behaviour really is

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't date an alcohol but the occasional drink is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never date an alcoholic. Alcholics are usually selfish in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😱😱😱

No alcoholics for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• The definition of alcoholic (according to my late alcoholic father) is when they say " I don't have a drinking problem" or "I can stop it anytime I like - I just choose not to" That said, alcoholics can be great people when they are sober but with time its inevitable that their drinking problem will cause family problems. For me, I won't get involved with anyone who drinks in excess or drinks to get drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I know when I was in my twenties I went out at least three times a week, would easily polish off a bottle of something and never felt I was abusing alcohol. I don't do it now, but don't feel I did anything wrong back then either. I would say it depends on whether it's part of her lifestyle and it'd she has a reliance on alcohol or if it's just part of her social life.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't date anyone who was abusing substances

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend's ex wife was like that. It was a little sad at times but the rest of the time she was good fun.

You should try dating Russian girls! Oh man, you will get fucked up.

0|0
    0|0
    • "You should try dating Russian girls! Oh man, you will get fucked up."

Elaborate.

• They are drink like fish, yes? A bottle of wine is one thing but when you are finishing bottles of vodka it's something else.

• Probably means she takes the D... at least once with you

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, Jose!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell her to pay for her stuff and never meet her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she hot? Then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah as long as she has everything else straight in her life (finances, job, etc)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • That's more like one night stand material

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes; but for entertainment purposes only... just sex, nothing serious.

0|0
    0|0