Should I start a realationship that I know is doomed?

I just met this guy and i really like him. The feeling is mutal. But just recently he found out his ex wife wants to move to another state. And she taking their son with her so he decided he would follow they are leaving in mid August he's trying to convince her to stay. but she wants to leave should i still go out with him. im not moving and he's not leaving his son.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Just that fact he even has a son from a ex, no. Because the ex will always be in his life, due to the kid. And while the ex may never get back together with him or vice versa, doesn't mean they end up making a sex mistake with each other during the duration of y'all relationship. It can and has happened before. It may never happen. But I wouldn't risk it though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean the situation is so complicated even before any relationship has been established between you guys.

What Guys Said 2

• No. You are setting yourself up for a greater loss. Unless you have plans to pursue this relationship further this is just going to be much more painful for you both when August rolls around.

• I wonder why so many women are attracted to drama.

What Girls Said 1

• Hun you know it will end soon enough so is there point to hurt yourself?