Do you think there still is a chance of me seeing him again?

This guy and I we're involved for 8 months and we lived in different states. It was a pretty hectic rollercoaster but we did connect, and we shared a lot with each other. I never gave him space though, I was clingy, probably because he was the first man I ever had sex with. He also recently found out that I struggle with bipolar illness, which I guess he couldn't handle. A couple of days ago we talked on the phone and he said he cannot handle me anymore and that he's done and that we should go our separate ways. I said that's not what you said last week, and hung up the phone on him. I then went on to say that he's a piece of shit, that his existence disgusts me and that I regret everything I ever did with him. I felt extremely horrible about what I said and I texted him today saying how sorry I am. I thought he wouldn't reply but he did, and he said this "I understand its fine don't worry about it. I wish the conversation could have gone better but emotions were running high and it was bound to happen. I think you are a very different individual from most and I appreciate the fact that I got to meet you and interact with you." I then said "I hope that someday I do get to see you again, when I'm in new York, until then, I wish you the best Donny. And he said "and I you Natalie". Does he it sounds like he cares about me? He recently moved back in with his parents who he does not get along with and I think I just added so much stress. I'll be going to new York in the beginning of May to visit my brother, and I would like to meet up with him. Should I message him next month for his birthday and talk to him then? We literally talked almost everyday, so a month or so would do some good. I would like to see him again because we were extremely sexually attracted to one another, and living so far and having so many issues. It just all turned out horribly.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1