Do you think there still is a chance of me seeing him again?

This guy and I we're involved for 8 months and we lived in different states. It was a pretty hectic rollercoaster but we did connect, and we shared a lot with each other. I never gave him space though, I was clingy, probably because he was the first man I ever had sex with. He also recently found out that I struggle with bipolar illness, which I guess he couldn't handle. A couple of days ago we talked on the phone and he said he cannot handle me anymore and that he's done and that we should go our separate ways. I said that's not what you said last week, and hung up the phone on him. I then went on to say that he's a piece of shit, that his existence disgusts me and that I regret everything I ever did with him. I felt extremely horrible about what I said and I texted him today saying how sorry I am. I thought he wouldn't reply but he did, and he said this "I understand its fine don't worry about it. I wish the conversation could have gone better but emotions were running high and it was bound to happen. I think you are a very different individual from most and I appreciate the fact that I got to meet you and interact with you." I then said "I hope that someday I do get to see you again, when I'm in new York, until then, I wish you the best Donny. And he said "and I you Natalie". Does he it sounds like he cares about me? He recently moved back in with his parents who he does not get along with and I think I just added so much stress. I'll be going to new York in the beginning of May to visit my brother, and I would like to meet up with him. Should I message him next month for his birthday and talk to him then? We literally talked almost everyday, so a month or so would do some good. I would like to see him again because we were extremely sexually attracted to one another, and living so far and having so many issues. It just all turned out horribly.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1