Stuck between two guys?

So I am kind of talking to this guy who is very sweet, cute, and seems to really like me. We've gone out once and had an awesome kiss. Now, there's this other guy... We've been friends for years and have recently gotten very close. He is also very sweet and cute. Plus he has been really flirting with me for the past few weeks and I feel like he's been building up to asking me out. Now, I like both of these boys. I don't really know the first one all that well, but he seems to have good potential. However, I've had a bit of a crush on the second one for a little while now. Honestly, I can't really decide. I know that I'm not really at a point where I do need to decide, but I feel that it is coming and I want to be prepared. Is it horrible if I go on dates with both of these boys until I have things figured out?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather date a girl who I know a long time already. Just because I am shy and not very comfortable with people I do not know a lot about. If you are scared thaty you gonna ruin your relationship with your friend after break up, go with the other guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, it's not horrible to go on dates with both, as long as you let them know that you're not exclusive with them yet.

What Guys Said 2

• Follow your heart, but don't forget your head.

• From your headline I assumed you were having a threesome and accidentally used paste instead of lube...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!