"Cousin" Fling--Should I still pursue?

So my cousin is actually not related to me by blood, just adoption. We had a little summer fling, then he moved to where I live and it continued. We ended up having a steamy night where he went down on me, but we did not have sex. Fast forward to now, he's living like 4 hours away and we are planning to go up there to vacation in a few months. I'm still crushing, but we barely talk. Just occasionally text. So after that, I'm wondering if I should still pursue what I would like to be a relationship. If so, how do I tell him I still like him? Please no hate, there is nothing wrong with dating someone not related by blood. I just want your guy's opinions. Thanks!
Btw- we are both consenting adults.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's consensual, and you're not related, I see no problem with it. Your family may find it strange. But do what you want to do. It's at least legal, so why not indulge yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can do what you want... but I am afraid you'll get a lot of shit for it from your family.

But ultimately, there isn't anything illegal about it. Nobody can say/do anything against you.

What Guys Said 3

• family might judge you.
    also, are you gonna move to be with him or vice versus?

• just fuck him and get over it

• go for it... pursue the relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• I understand that you're not blood related, but I would take what your family might think into consideration.

• Sure, why not.