Does he like me? Is he showing me?

So I work at a tutoring center and there's this guy who's a few years older than me who works there too. Once he was tlaking to my boss when I walked by he looked at me and then back down and looked nervous. Another day when I walked in his mouth dropped open and he looked amazed. When I was teaching my class, I saw him looking at me through the glass window with the same expression. ABout 30 mins later he knocked o my door and opened it. He said that we haven't been introduced yet and then he told me his name and asked for mine and then asked what class I taught. A week later before my class started, I was walking in the hallway a lot and eventually he stood outside and smiled really big and said hi to me. Another day he came into my class and asked if he could borrow a whiteboard marker. I thought that was stranger bc there were plenty of rooms closer to his that he couldve gone to. A few days ago I was setting up my class and he walked in to move his stuff away. He talked to me and asked which classes I teach, where I went to college, and a bunch of stuff about school and I did the same. He was happy when he found out we went to the same college for undergrad. Then he asked "your name is ____ right?" and I said yes, and he said "okay good I remembered." Today he walked by my room and stared in at me. Then he came back to grab something from my room and apologized if he interrupted. About an hour later he walked by my room, looked in at me, and walked away. Does he like me? Is he showing it?

What Guys Said 1

• My opinion sounds like he loves you but he could just be insanely nice (almost creepy-) nice

What Girls Said 1

• Umm, I think you have already asked this question a lot of times. Yes, I think he likes you.