How big girls move on?

Well I guess that's it, he didn't text me back. I was really hoping this would turn in to something. Oh well!How big girls move on?

AND,
That's it, you move on. The end.

12

What Guys Said 2

• How long has it been? You sure he's not just busy? I know how aggravating it can be waiting...

• He said good night to me last night and said he would text me tomorrow with a smiley face emoji and it has been almost 24hrs. He's a roofer working out of town living in a motel atm.

• LOL... you can't give up just yet! From that last text it seems like he does like you...

• yep.. you move on... 100% agree.

What Girls Said 1

• His loss not yours... not to put you down or anything but sometimes it's better to directly talk to them rather sending a silly text which can be interpreted in so many different ways!

• You're right. He's been out of town working. I was going to meet him when he gets back to town, but he doesn't get back till late Friday night, but yes I agree with you.

• Then stop sweating it. He probably just has a lot on his plate. Don't overthink it.