Guys, who would you rather make the first moves on a date?

We all know that we can't plan things out perfectly all the time. But in your IDEAL situation, what would happen on a first date (or any date before physical affection)?

How would you want your date to initiate hand-holding and/or kissing?
How would you initiate?

• I want to be the one to initiate hand-holding and to initiate the first kiss.
  • She can initiate hand-holding but I want to be the one to initiate the first kiss.
  • I want to be the one to initiate hand-holding but I want her to initiate the first kiss.
    Vote C
  • I want her to initiate hand-holding and the first kiss.
    Vote D
  • I literally don't care one bit.
    Vote E
  • Other (please comment)
    Vote F
  • I'm not a guy (Happy International Women's Day!)
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

3

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be the one who wants it. If I feel like holding her hand, then I will make the move. If she wants to hold my hand, then she should make the first move.
    I hate it when girls don't make the first move on anything, because it literally gives me the impression that she's not into me. If I am the one having to do absolutely everything, there's most likely not gonna be a 2nd date.

• Good answer. She might just be shy and nervous though. You should give girls like that a chance if you like them.

• Like I said, try a second date with those girls. If they seem to be enjoying themselves and agree to a second date then they are interested. Some people need more time to get used to a person before they jump right in.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 2

• I dont think it should matter that much

• I'll make the first move w/hand holding but I'd want her to reciprocate

• You mean if you hold her hand you want her to kiss you?

• Yes but if she's too shy and she reciprocated in a different way I'd be ok to kiss her.