Who says I love you first?

Who normally says I love you first in a relationship, the girl or the guy? Also; how long in the relationship should you wait before the first person says it? I know everyone's different and it all depends on how you feel but,
I don't want to say it and he not feel the same or he think it's too early or
I don't know if he's waiting for me to say it first so please help.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Either one. You should wait a few months or longer when you know it's getting more serious before you say it. You should always be honest with yourself. Say what you feel. When you think it's the right time, say it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the people in the relationship. With my relationship, I accidentally said it first lol. Like he said some really cheesy joke and I said " omg I love you so much"

What Guys Said 2

• factuly saying guys fall in love in 4.5 seconds and if you like him go for it. also guys who have been rejected tend to hesitate so start be doing something special and drop hints.

• How do I drop hints?

• I am a guy so what I would like would be a flower , maybe spending a couple of extra minutes with me or maybe doing something that would surprise me in a good way.

• but definitely not after or during intercourse

• I can't remember where I heard it but according to a study; men say it first.

What Girls Said 2

• Me... I love you pink anon

• Normally the guy I think