Should I ask whats up?

My boyfriend works grave shift every night except for the weekend and he gets off at 4to 5 am. He would want me to come over once he worked up and we'd hang out. Now he wants to wait till the weekend. should i ask whats up?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should meet with him and talk to him. He needs to give a genuine reason as to why he's waiting till the weekend. You can call bs if you know there's something up because he's changing his behavior. Is he tired after work all the time? Does he want more space from you? Does he want more time to himself? If you're his girl, he should be happy to see you and spend time with you.

• He says he is tired a lot because he's a dock loader for 7UP. No he hasn't told me he wants more space or more time for himself. he once told me he doesn't like the short time we have together during the week and like the weekend because longer time

• I think you should take his word for it but if your intuition is telling you something different then have a conversation with him about it. He'd rather make it more meaningful with you by spending his time with you on the weekends rather than on the week days.

• AGREED. it gets hard sometimes though.. mainly because I dont have job anymore to distract me

• If you're genuinely worried, you have the right to ask.

What Girls Said 1

• Go girl, communicate! He might be tired so don't make him feel pressured with over-demanding questions, you know what I mean. When you guys meet, offer a massage or two!